Monday, June 29, 2009
Posted by Boyuan :D at 4:14 PM

'yes,say yes,say yes, say yes, yes.'



Rawr, BoYuan has officially deleted ALL his games. :O
First day of school seemed stupid.
Lessons started only at 9,
yes.
The school freaking spent 1.5 hours for the taking of temperature. -.-
Happily spent my time sleeping. :)

Lessons were so-so, but sadly, the killer award today goes to Bio again. 
I was like putting my head down every 10secs la omg omg omg omg omg.


haha, yea! finally got greenny on sat, and went to Yl's birthday bbq! :)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GAY SHEET! :)

There were loads and loads of people down there la, all forming their own groups. Oo
So, there were his Sec school mates group, Judo(us), Outside, Basketball, Poly group.
HAHA PATHETIC LOSER, ONLY GOT 2 FRIENDS IN POLY. :X

Drank a lil bit, and ks was proclaiming that i'm drunk. -.-
NO I WASNT. 





Took a pic together before jb's parents fetched me and ks to nearest bus stop to take bus home. :)


:(
Heard from Ks that we cant participate in Nat Sch Teams. -.-
cause the closing dates for Nat sch teams, and individuals were on the same date, which is month ago. -.-

ITS OK, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I COULD MUG MORE. ^^v




I wanna go jamming again! ;DD