Sunday, June 21, 2009
Posted by Boyuan :D at 12:44 PM
'All the webs I weaved,
we are caught in this game.'



*drools*
Holy, Gibson SG.
I want, I want, I want, I want!

Comparing this gay thing to my old japanese yamaha guitar,
see already also sad.
LOL

Its ok, i can always get it after O's, when i start working. :)
So, for now, mug mug mug!
Cause jovi was discussing to me about which guitar he's gonna get.
A Gibson SG,
or
A Gibson Les Paul

So yea,
suddenly had the urge to go jamming,
cause i found out that almost all of my primary schoolmates had formed a band and made music. oO
But no la, making music is too far-fetched for me.
i think my brains will catch fire if i were to make one. ;)
Plus,
zl and friends have been deciding when are we gonna go jamming recently!


okok, enough of those.

Nat Sch Teams coming up next month,
Pesta Sukan coming up in Aug.

Need to start chionging again. :(